At MVA, we help busy student athletes like you get the courses you need on your schedule. We offer NCAA-approved core courses for students in Kansas. Our options include:
- Any time, any place access to your courses
- Flexible scheduling to work around your busy calendar
- AP courses to help you get a head start on college credits
Stay NCAA Eligible:
As a student athelete, YOU are responsible for ensuring your eligibility. This includes registering with the NCAA and maintaining your profile. Follow the steps below to register:
- Before you get started, note that the process can take up to 1 hour. Make sure you have access to:
- Personal information
- A valid email address
- Your education history, including courses you have taken outside of your high school (summer school, supplemental courses, virtual courses)
- Your sports participation history
- A fee payment of $80
2. The NCAA recommends all student athletes register during their sophomore year. To begin, CLICK HERE and enter the NCAA College-Bound Athletes portal.
3. Create an account by clicking on the phone device or on "New Account" in the upper right hand corner. You will receive a link via email to create an account.
NOTE: If you receive a failure message, this could mean you already registered through the old NCAA website. If so, log in to the website using your email address and four-digit PIN and you will see instructions to start the transfer process. If you have not registered previously and receive a failure message, please call the NCAA Eligibility Center (877.262.1492).
4. You can save and exit the registration process at any time, but registration will not be finalized until all sections are complete.
Remember, you’ll need to keep your account updated. Log in periodically to ensure your transcripts and test scores are current.