Summer School 2020 Enrollment is now open for grades 9-12.
Enrollment Deadline is May 25th.
- Session Dates: June 1-July 29
- Students must have completed 9th grade
- Students may enroll in a one .5 course or one 1.0 credit course
- Summer School is fee based per .5 credit
- Last day to drop a course with an "F" on transcript June 17, 2020
- Students MUST have accesss to a computer and the Internet
- Parents and Students that are new to MVA MUST attend an orientation on June 1, 2020 (online or in person in Manhattan-TBD)
- Students will need to spend approximately 4-5 hours per day to complete their course on time
- High School Students MUST attend final exams on June 30th (1st sem.) and July 29th (2nd sem.)
- All course work MUST be completed by June 30th (1st sem.) and July 29th (2nd sem.)
- .5 credit = $250
- June 11, 2020: last day for a fee refund
How to Enroll: Enrollment Deadline is May 25th
- Please review all the Summer School information below
- Fill out the enrollment form
- You will be contacted for payment
Please contact the MVA office at 785-587-2100 ext. 8073 with any questions.