Summer School 2019 Enrollment is now open for grades 9-12. Enrollment Deadline is May 24th.
- Session Dates: June 3-July 25
- Students must have completed 9th grade
- Students may enroll in a one .5 course or one 1.0 credit course
- Summer School is fee based per .5 credit
- Students MUST have accesss to a computer and the Internet
- Parents and Students that are new to MVA MUST attend an in-person orientation on June 3, 2019 in Manhattan
- Students will need to spend approximately 4-5 hours per day to complete their course on time
- High School Students MUST attend final exams on June 27th (1st sem.) and July 25th (2nd sem.)
- All course work MUST be completed by June 27th (1st sem.) and July 25th (2nd sem.)
- .5 credit = $300
- June 10, 2019: last day for a fee refund
How to Enroll: Enrollment Deadline is May 24th
- Please review all the Summer School information below
- Print and fill out the application (don't forget the signatures)
- Return application and payment to:
2100 Poyntz Ave.
Manhattan, Ks. 66502
Please make check payable to Manhattan Virtual Academy.
Or call in and pay by credit card, 785-587-2100 ext. 8073
Please contact the MVA office at 785-587-2100 ext. 8073 with any questions.