You may begin earning Early College Credit while you are still in High School! Complete the steps below to get started:
1. Talk with your MVA Counselor about the college courses you would like to take and/or the licensure/program you would like to complete.
2. Complete and return the MVA Early College Credit Form to your MVA Counselor electronically or by facsimile.
3. Complete the enrollment procedure for the college you are attending including payment of fees if applicable.
4. Once you are enrolled, check your student schedule, purchase textbook(s) and materials if required, and create your online college account.
5. If you are enrolling in courses not covered by the Senate Bill 155 (SB155) initiative, you may need to take a placement test.
6. If you are enrolling in courses not covered by the Senate Bill 155 (SB155) initiative, you will need to pay tuition.
7. Provide your MVA Counselor with a final grade report including total college hours at the end of each semester or session.
Questions? MVA collaborates with many colleges and universities from across Kansas. Ask your MVA Counselor or an advisor from the college you are attending.