April 16, 2018 to April 20, 2018
Please make sure you have RSVP'ed for State Assessments with Ronna.
State Assessments are April 16-20 and all 7th, 8th, 10th and 11th Graders will take content assessments. (9th and 12th grades do not test...luckies)!
The following outlines the assessments by grade level:
- 7th Graders – Math, ELA
- 8th Graders – Math, ELA, Science, Social Studies
- 10th Graders – Math, ELA
- 11th Graders – Science, Social Studies
Each test has two parts, and each part will take approximately 45 minutes. However, in our experience, the tests do not take this long. The start time is 9:30. Please plan to arrive on time so that we may begin promptly at the scheduled time.
Students will need to bring: laptop and power cord earbuds lunch/snack if you think your student will be there morning and afternoon.
Assessment locations, dates and times:
- Manhattan - Zoo, Monday April 16th, 9:30 - 4:00
- Iola - Allen County Community College, Tuesday April 17th, 9:30 - 4:00
- Park City - Library, Wednesday April 18th, 9:30 - 4:00
- Sublette - Haskell County Library, Thursday April 19th, 10:00 - 4:00
- Topeka - Rasmussen Campus, Thursday April 19th, 9:30 - 4:00
- Overland Park - Rasmussen Campus, Friday April 20th, 9:30 - 4:00
We will have a computer at each location for parents to complete online registration and class selection for the 2018-2019 school year. We look forward to seeing you and love to have the time to say hello and touch base with you!